Tuesday, November 1, 2016
Resolution
It has been a long time since my last blog post. I have no idea if anyone even read what I wrote, but maybe someone in need of assistance who is in the same position I was will find this. I finally received my PR card a few months back. That was a giant relieve because even though I have been back working again for some time it meant I wouldn't have to worry about being back in the same position again. Financially we are still recovering, it is amazing how long it takes to catch up once you get behind.
Anyway, life is back to its normal ups and downs. I have been steady in the same job I got since the pilot program was introduced. Now I can only complain about not getting paid enough and not getting enough vacation time, haha. Jenn was laid of over the quiet season at her job but ended up getting a job that is pretty perfect for her, this is where she now works:
http://hairflair.ca
If you are reading this because you are looking for a way to work while waiting for residence in Canada then this is the link for you:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2015-12-11.asp
Feel free to comment if you need more information.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment